Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Transfer Calls!!!

     So this Christmas I get the gift of transferring to  Laurel Montana! I will miss Cody but there are adventures waiting in Laurel!!! So this week was beautiful weather. It was 50 almost all week. Then on Saturday night it started to rain which turned into snow once it got cold enough. It snowed all though the night and all though Sunday and finally stopped this morning! So now we have about 3-5 inches of snow everywhere! What a great end to the week!!!!!!!!
     This whole week has been a great end to my time here in Cody! On Saturday we had the opportunity to help a family paint their house. When we first met them they did not want to hear our message at all but took us up on our offer for service. After we finished the painting they had for us they started asking questions and we were able to have a really good discussion. Before we left they invited us to come back and talk with them more! It was amazing! Through that experience I was able to see how hearts can be softened through service. It has really helped strengthen my testimony of service and how it can have an impact on missionary work. In the Book of Mormon in Mosiah 2:17 it teaches us that "when we are in the service of our fellow beings we are only in the service of our God" and as we serve Him, He will give us more opportunities to serve Him! It is truly amazing to see the blessings that can come through serving others! I love being able to serve others in so many ways! I know that through service doors can and will be opened! I know that we all can feel of the love our Heavenly Father has for us especially when we serve others!

This is my JOY Alma 29:9

Love Elder Cameron J Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment