Monday, December 1, 2014

Kottage

HELLO!!
This week went by so very fast yet at the same time it felt like such a long time! It has been Awesome!! The weather here is beginning to warm up. If there was no wind than it would be the wonderful temperature of about 40! The snow has melted for the most part which just leaves the ice. Ice is not easy to walk on, especially in dress shoes! I have only fallen twice, but both times were when it was night so at least I had the cover of night.
This week has had some amazing happenings! On Wednesday Elder Horsley and I were able to finally contact a guy who was going to be baptized about a year ago but wasn't. After all this time we finally caught him home. It was Amazing! He let us in and we had a wonderful discussion! The spirit was so strong it was incredible! Throughout the lesson it was amazing to have scriptures pop into my head that were exactly the scripture needed at that moment! I love having the opportunity to talk with people and share with them how they can build on the truth that they already know so that they can come closer to Christ!
Also this week we got the chance to participate in a Mission Leadership Council. Normally it is only for the zone leaders throughout the mission but this month they decided to include everyone! It really was a neat experience to see how those councils are run! Our Mission President, President Mecham, felt like all missionaries should be part of the council so that all of us will be better trained for a leadership responsibility at some point during their mission! I love the opportunity I have been given to serve a mission! It has already been a blessing in my life and my testimony has grown stronger than ever before! I love this gospel and I know that the Book of Mormon is true! I Love you all, Thank you for your support!

Love

Elder Cameron J Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment