Tuesday, December 9, 2014

ITS NOT FREEZING!!!!

     For now that is! This week was awesome! The weather has been in the 40's all week, it’s almost too hot!!! However the one drawback of warm weather after the snow is mud! There is Mud Everywhere! Thankfully it is really dry here so the mud does not stay for very long! 
    This week was really busy! I am currently in a trio with Elder Horsley and Elder Gillespie and we are covering both areas. Elder Gillespie's companion got mid-transferred and there will not be a replacement until next week. Covering both areas means we now have double the work! It has been so busy at times that we have had to go on splits with members. It was during one of these splits that I had a really awesome experience. On Saturday we had so many lessons to teach at one point we were actually double booked! Elder Horsley and Elder Gillespie went to go teach one lesson and I went with our ward mission leader to go teach the other lesson. That morning I was kind of uneasy, it would be my first time teaching without another missionary there. That morning I decided to pray for help during the lesson so it could go smoothly and without any trouble. That prayer was definitely answered! The whole time we were there it just seemed to transition perfectly and the Spirit was, without a doubt in my mind, there testifying through the words we spoke! It was an amazing experience. All of us in the room felt the spirit. It truly was one of the most awesome lessons I have ever been in. It really helped to strengthen my testimony of prayer and how our Heavenly Father really does want to help us and if we are doing what we are supposed to he will help us in the times we need it most! I know that the Book of Mormon is indeed the word of God.
Thank you all for the support you give me. I really can feel it helping. I love you all!!

Love 

Elder Cameron J Kimball


Artistic picture of my reading the Book of Mormon.....it had a purpose
Wyoming North Zone (My Zone)

sign for the City of Emblem it’s about 40 miles from Cody...and has a population of 10

Some Awesome Clouds

the BOOOOOOOOOOTS!!!!!!!!
Me and Elder Remington!!!! Found Each other at Christmas Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment