Monday, October 13, 2014

We Had A Baptism!!!!

   So the Weather has been about perfect, with occasional light winds (30+mph). It hasn't snowed this week but we will see about that in weeks to come. No the temperature has been rather low and we woke up to ice this morning...Still no snow. The weather still can't seem to make up its mind. One day will be super strong winds and the next will be no wind at all its craziness!!! 
   This week has been awesome!! So the best part of the week was this Saturday!!! We had a Baptism!!!!!!! It was an amazing experience! What made it even more amazing for me was that I have been able to be here since the beginning! The first lesson we had with her was during my first week in Cody! It has been amazing to see her Progress and gain a testimony of the Gospel! Her cousin was the one to baptize her so Elder Brechter and I got to be the witnesses! It Truly has been an amazing experience for me and has really strengthened my testimony of the gospel. It has been awesome to see people change their lives for the better. I know following the gospel and trying our best to keep the commandments can indeed bless our lives. Millions of lives have been changed and millions of hearts have been turned toward Christ.
   Also this week was kind of crazy! On Tuesday My companion Elder Brechter went on a short exchange to Burlington and one of the elders serving in Burlington came with me! It was a cool experience and it taught me an important lesson. Exchanges are always awesome because it sort of changes things up and personally gives me an opportunity to learn from other people. Elder Vasquez was the missionary that came with me and it was awesome! Elder Vasquez is a somewhat Quiet person. As a result of that, during those two days we were together it forced me to be the main person talking, which up until this point wasn't really the case very much. Those two days with Elder Vasquez Really taught me that I am able to do things that in my mind might be nerve racking but in reality are rather easy to do. I love having the opportunity to meet so many new people all the time and to see how many of them are sincerely looking for the truth. It is amazing to be that person to guide them to the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I Love the Gospel and I know it is true.

I Love Y'all
Sincerely 

Elder Cameron J Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment