Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Hello everybody!

Well transfers have struck again and chose me. I am going from the
wonderful small town of Wright to the equally small town of Roundup,
Montana. My new companion will be one Elder Gutierrez. Many more
adventures to come! I was somewhat saddened when I found out I was
getting transferred but excited for the new experiences that lay ahead.
I have really grown to love this area and the members here. I will
really miss them and their wonderful spirit. I have learned much in
this area in the six months that I have been here. One of the best
things I learned was how to effectively use my time when there is
absolutely nothing to do. I also learned how to work better with
members and the ward council. I hope that I will be able to carry
those lessons on to my future areas effectively. I am truly grateful
for the opportunity I have had to serve here in Wright, Wyoming. I hope
that I will be able to be a blessing to those in the Roundup area.
This past week has been pretty awesome! I spent a day in Gillette for an
exchange which was fun. There have been a lot of good things happening
in our area recently. It has all been happening slowly but it is still
awesome! I have loved Wright and I am excited for Roundup.


Love
Elder Cameron J Kimball


Picture for the week

It snowed  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment