Monday, July 6, 2015

Hi everybody!!

    Well everything is going all Wright!!! This week has been pretty
awesome!! On Thursday we had another all day excursion to Billings
where we got to meet our new mission President, President Wadsworth!
He is super nice and I am excited for his new perspective on the
mission. It was a lot of driving that was well worth it.
 
Also this week we had a Baptism!!! On the 4th of July too!!! It almost
seemed like the best 4th of July Ever! It was a whole family that got
baptized which makes it even more amazing! 2 kids, their parents and
their Grandma! 3 generations all baptized on the same day! It was an
incredible blessing to have been a part of their lives and to see them
learn and progress in the gospel! My companion had the opportunity to
baptize them. It was an amazing experience to be a part of it all. The
spirit was so strong at their baptism as well as at their confirmation
the next day. I am loving this small little town. The Lord truly
prepares people no matter where they are. I love this area and the
work that I am blessed to be a part of. This truly is the gospel of
Jesus Christ that I am out here sharing with the world. I love it!!
 
Love Elder Cameron J Kimball



No comments:

Post a Comment