Monday, February 23, 2015

Hello Everybody!!!

   So this week has been pretty awesome!! It only snowed a little bit but it has been cold and the wind does not help at all. Also this week there was a Mid-Transfer adjustment that happened so I have another new companion, Elder Christopherson. My previous companion, Elder Wright, was transferred to Glendive which is still in the same district. Elder Christopherson came out two transfers before me so this will be lots of fun. Sometimes it is hard to have companions change but I know that it is what is best for everyone that it affects. A lot has happened this week and a lot will be happening in the next few weeks.
   This past week was awesome! Just last night we had an amazing lesson with one of our investigators who is working towards baptism. It was awesome. The spirit was super strong and was defiantly felt by all those who were present. I love having the opportunity to help others come unto Christ, it truly has strengthened my testimony of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon and the importance of the work I am out here to do. Sometimes it is tough out here and I seem to be tired all the time but I always seem to have enough energy to accomplish what the Lord needs me to. I know that He is directing this work and is preparing us and those we come in contact with to hear the message of the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Being out here on a mission has truly blessed my life. I love being out here and assisting in the Lord’s work.

This is My Joy ( Alma 29:9 )
Love

Elder Cameron J. Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment