Monday, March 2, 2015

Hello everybody!!!!

    The cold has not left but the snow is gone other than the occasional flurries. The roads are clear and so are the skies and all seems to be going well. This past week we did a lot of driving! from Tuesday to Saturday my companion and I drove almost 1000 miles. It was very long! we had a meeting in Billings ( 300 miles round trip) then I went on an exchange out in Sidney (250 miles round trip) than after we got back we went back out to Sidney for a baptism that they had ( another 250 miles round trip) so that combined with driving around in our area was a lot! But all the driving has given me lots of time to think and ponder on my purpose as a missionary and how it has played a role in my life to this point.
    I know that I am out on a mission for a reason. I have had the opportunity to witness many people come closer to their Savior. It has blessed me in countless ways and helped me strengthen my own testimony of the restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This past week we had some amazing lessons amidst all of our driving. Last night we had a lesson with one of our progressing investigators. She is preparing for her baptism in the next few weeks and is super excited. I love having the opportunity to witness how the Gospel of Jesus Christ can change lives. It has changed my life for the better and I have seen it change the lives of those I have been privileged to meet. The blessings that come from living the gospel of Jesus Christ are immeasurable and incredible. I love serving a mission. The work of God is great and I am blessed to be a part of that work. I love you!! Thank you for all your support!!

This is My Joy ( Alma 29:9 )
Love

Elder Cameron J Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment