Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hello Everybody!!!

   So this week was Awesome!! The past few days it was sunny, in the 50's and a slight breeze. Perfect weather to be out and walking around! It is wonderful to think that spring will be here in just a few weeks! Also there is no more snow in Miles City which is awesome!! This week had some more traveling! This time we drove all the way out to Bozeman for an all mission conference! It was Incredible!
 The All mission Conference was all about Digital devices! Our mission is a testing mission for a renew, reset, and repent for the devices that we are using. It is an incredible opportunity to be a part of this testing that will change how many missions proselyte. The conference that we had was amazing. I learned so much. Elder Zwick of the 70 came and spoke to our mission at the conference. He talked about a lot of things and the spirit was very strong throughout the entire meeting. I received a lot of insight during the meeting. A few points really stood out to me. One was the question "How is your heart?" a simple question with deep meaning. Our hearts are the source of our true desires and we will more often than not follow our heart. So to all of you reading this "How is your Heart?" Another thing that I learned was to Simplify and Intensify in all that I do especially in teaching. As I have implemented that over the past few days I have been able to feel the spirit more fully during lessons. I know without a doubt that this is the work of God. I love the opportunity I have been privileged with to serve a mission. It truly has been thus far an incredible experience! I love you all.

This is My Joy (Alma 29:9)
Love

Elder Cameron J Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment