Sunday, September 7, 2014

Work in Cody

Hello All!!
    
      Well yesterday was Labor Day and the library was closed so I get to email today instead!! This past week has been awesome!! So the weather here in Cody is a little Bi-polar and everyone is saying it’s going to be a long winter!! My companion and I were walking between appointments one day in the partly cloudy weather and not 5 minutes later it started to downpour from entirely cloudy skies!!! Then much to our relief we were blessed with a ride just as the hale started!!!! There are a lot of freak storms like that here!
   This week has been awesome!! I am finally starting not be lost in this small but confusing town. This week we spent most of our time finding new people to teach. It made me really nervous to knock on random doors but after a few hours I started to get more comfortable.
  As fun as finding is, my favorite part is being able to teach people and help them learn about the Gospel of Jesus Christ!! Earlier this week one of our Investigators committed to be baptized later this month!! It is really amazing to see her progress towards that goal!! During the lessons the Spirit is so powerful it is incredible!! It brings me joy to see how people are changing their lives for the better!! I love it here and I love the people here!! I know that what I am out here teaching is true!! I know that is has the power to change our lives for the better and help us grow closer to our Father in Heaven!!

I love it Here!!
This is My Joy (Alma 29:9)

Elder Cameron Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment