Monday, June 8, 2015

HELLO ALL

So this week has been pretty awesome!!  Also we got our transfer news, and what a surprise.
 I am getting transferred which means another new companion and a new area! I am headed
down to Wright Wyoming! Going south again!! Wright is right near Gillette Wyoming. It will
be loads of fun!!! I am excited to get another new companion, even though I have had a lot
of those!!
 
So this week has been fun! We have been really busy which is good. We taught a lot of
lessons this week and it was awesome! So one awesome thing that happened this week actually
ended up helping another area. Elder Well's and I were out tracting and we ran into these
two Hispanic ladies. We tried talking with them but as it turns out they don't speak
English. So we called the Spanish speaking sisters in the area and they had a lesson over
the phone. Now those two ladies are new investigators! It was awesome to be able to help
the Lord's work progress even if it didn't mean that we will get to teach them. It was also
cool to communicate with them on a very minimal level. I know almost no Spanish but we were
still able to have some form of a conversation. The Lord really does help his work progress!
 
This is my Joy (Alma 29:9 )
Love
Elder Cameron J Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment