Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Hello Hello!

So this week was pretty awesome! It has been a little cold all week but
other than that it has been nice! This week was full of just lots of
little miracles! We had numerous people just kinda appear out of nowhere. All people that just have not been to the church in years! But they are
starting to make progress towards coming back!

Yesterday we had the neat opportunity to participate in giving the
priesthood to one of our recent converts! It was a wonderful blessing to
have seen him progress in the gospel since before he was baptized to now. The gospel really does bless our lives! I love seeing how much this gospel
can bless our lives! I know it’s true. I have begun to understand more and
more the importance of The Book of Mormon in everyone’s life. The Book of Mormon is true and it truly testifies of Jesus Christ. I love this work!

This is my Joy Alma 29:9
Love Elder Cameron J Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment